Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Mean prank....

Oh I was so mean to my husband to day. I pulled a really mean prank on him. I was at work, and happen to check my phone and I see a text from my sister-in-law (Heather). It was of her ultrasound. She is due in May and went in today and was able to see the baby. She apparently took a picture of it on her phone and sent it around to my family. In the text I notice that she sent it to just the girls. So I knew that John hadn't gotten it. I had this brilliant idea that I would forward it on to him and see what he says.

Oh that was a horrible idea. He got soooooooooooooo excited, that I felt so bad afterwards having to tell him that it was Heathers, and not mine at all. Am I so horrible for teasing my husband. I know we want kids, and it doesn't seem to be in our cards right now. I know we will have them though, and we are both anxious to have them. What do you think? Was that a mean prank??

3 comments:

  1. Nah! That wasn't too mean... John needs a little shake up once in a while ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe a little mean... :) But I think it's hilarious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best and funniest pranks tend to be the ones that are just a little mean ;-) I hope you are doing well! I miss seeing you!

    ReplyDelete