Sunday, October 16, 2011

ALOHA!

I feel so bad. I haven't written forever. I just get so caught up in my everyday things, and sometimes forget to write on here. I honestly feel like I don't have much to write about on here. We live kind of boring lives over here. I rarely go to the beach, (I don't have time). We are both doing great. School, work and church calling, keep John really busy. He does well with it all. He loves his classes right now. He is taking 4 major classes, in IT. I don't understand any of it, but he has me help him study sometimes, so I get to learn it too. He too works 2 part time jobs, he works as a tutor for the Samoan Language classes, and then he works over at PCC in the shops like I used to. He actually has started to work selling the jewelry a little. It's kind of funny, my old boss has him working with her, she likes him a lot. He is very outgoing like and good with the people, much like my brothers.

I thought that conference was wonderful. I was actually today re-listening to some of the talks. There were several that I felt were "just for me". Things that I really needed to hear. We had a few friends over on Sunday morning, so I had to really re-listen to those one. I was trying to follow in mom's tradition in making breakfast. The friends were supposed to come and help, but they showed up late, and so I ended up making most of it myself. It was good, made pancakes, bacon, eggs, sausage (which were actually hotdogs). I think there was more but I honestly can't remember what it was. But either way the food was really good.

Sorry all I really don't know what to write about on here. I tell you we are pretty boring. I think from now on I should have you all ask questions on what you want to know then I would actually know what you want to hear about. I'll try to remember to update better. We currently have misplaced our camera so I am sorry that I don't have any pictures. I will see if I can try to find it and then TAKE more pictures. I am really bad at taking pictures. I always will take the camera with us but then when it comes to taking pictures I always forget. One day I will get better.

For now Later!!

2 comments:

  1. Can you take pictures with your phone? That way you can always have it with you in a moment's notice! I would love to see pictures. We miss you!! I'm glad you liked conference. It was good, wasn't it? I think I cried like a baby over a few talks. I can't wait for the Ensign to come out so I can read them over and over again! What did you have friends over for? Did you cook a big breakfast?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you cooked the traditional breakfast on Conference. I love to hear updates on you guys, but I understand how hard it can be to remember to blog. I have been horrible at my blog for a long time! Good luck finding the camera! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete