Friday, October 21, 2011

AHHHH!

Okay so that last three months I have been having my period every two weeks. Yeah not so fun at all. I have been hating it. So today I went to the doctor today at the health center, and they wanted to do tests. First the nurse pokes my finger to test my hemoglobin levels. Those were a little bit low, makes sense because I have been losing so much blood. Then she decided to take more blood to run more tests. She pokes one arm, and the vein was not wanting to work. She moves the needle around, and yeah still nothing. Funny enough she pulls the needle out and then the vein opens up and starts bleeding, IRONIC. So then she moves on to the next arm. That one worked really well. After that the doctor tells me that he wants me to go to the hospital so that they can do an ultra sound. He thinks that I might have poly-cystic ovaries. OH JOY. Not at all what I wanted to hear. But I guess better to find out now rather than later. So my sweet husband took me to the hospital so that they could do the ultra sound. I felt bad because he had to miss one of his classes so that he could go with me. He was so funny, he felt like he couldn't be there when she was doing it. He wanted to leave the room. But I convinced him to stay and be with me. I won't have the results until tomorrow. I'm hoping that they are wrong.. but at the same time I am hoping that they are right, because I just want to know what is going on with me.

Well after all that fun, John and I decided to go to Ted's Bakery. They have great food. They have lots of pastries. But John and I like to actually go and eat lunch there. So I got a BBQ chicken sandwich and John got a mixed plate that had three different meats on it. My husband loves meat!! And as we are about to finish ordering, John decides to get a pie too. So we got a peanut butter pie. I am glad he did, it is so good. It kind of made up for my day having to go and get all those fun test done. The rest of our night went on pretty normal. He had work/homework. And I had to go to work at the temple. I put my name on the prayer roll. Is that bad to put your own name down? I hope not, I've done it a few times. Don't worry, I have put several of your names down too. I am constantly doing that.

When I got home from work, after all afternoon of not having my mind at ease, I had John give me a blessing. It was so great to have him do that. I love having the priesthood in my home. I love hearing my husband use his priesthood. It was a neat blessing, and actually as soon as he was done I felt much better. I know that Heavenly Father is with me ever step of the way. And I know that no matter what things will be okay. I know that kids are in our future. I am not sure when but I do know that I will have them.



We did end up sharing half the pie with some friends.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Cassi, I will keep you in my prayers and hope they find out what is going on in that body of yours. At least you have a wonderful hubby willing to stand by you! We love you and miss you! Good luck with EVERYTHING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! What an emotional day. I hate those days. It's like they drain you from head to toe and then your whole day is shot. Have you found out what was wrong? In one way, it would be good to know so you can fix the problem... and you've been having your period every 2 weeks? That sucks! I am so sorry. You guys will have kids and they will be darling!! I can't wait! Until then, keep your head up and your eyes forward. Life always throws curve balls in there that you aren't expecting and by practice, we can hit a home run (I can also do a tennis imagery if you would rather;) )
    We love you and are thinking of you. Keep in touch and let us know what is going on... gory details and all. You know that you have 6 brothers and 6 sisters over here who all have your back. You can call any of us when you are feeling down and need a pick-me-up!
    We love you guys and miss you. I say it everytime... come home!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cassi, sorry sweetie! Its definitely not wrong to put your own name on a prayer roll. I will add yours here as well. Heavenly Father is watching over you and even though we can't see the future, you can know that He has wonderful things in store for you and John. You two deserve it all! Let us know any updates and know that we love you! Less than 4 months until we get to see you guys! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to add that I look forward to TED'S too! Can't wait for it all! :D

    ReplyDelete