Sunday, November 20, 2011

Kealani Taufa

So this is our friends baby. We were walking home the other day, had just finished with an activity with the classes John teaches when we saw Sione, the dad of this adorable little girl. We chatted a minute and then when John want me to steal the baby. He didn't even have her with him. John just really wanted to play with her.

So we ended up picking her up a little while later. We played for a bit then she got hungry, so we fed her. Then it was nap time. That's where the pic come in. After her nap we played more. We had her all afternoon. And loved it.

3 comments:

  1. That is so dang cute! I love it! I bet you guys had a great time playing with that darling baby... and I'm sure the parent's loved it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes hahahahaha I know Kealani LOVED it :)

    ReplyDelete