Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ioane Afoa Fuiava III

I just want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dear sweet husband. I am so blessed to have him in my life. I don't know how I got so lucky to have married a man that is so perfect for me. He is turning 26 today and so in honor of him turning 26 I just wanted to share 26 interesting facts or things that I love about him.

1. He cooks better than me, and more often than I do.
2. He loves to cuddle more than me.
3. He is teaching himself to play the piano and the ukulele.
4. He starts listening to Christmas music in July.
5. He doesn't like to eat vegetables.
6. He is so hard working.
7. He loves kids just as much if not more than me.
8. He is very clean.
9. He doesn't wear deodorant and doesn't ever smell.
10. He likes to take care of my eyebrows, and helps me tweeze them.
11. He honors his priesthood, (Always so willing to help others).
12. He begs me almost everyday if we can go to Utah to visit HIS family.
13. He reminds me so much of my brothers and dad so much. (Makes it easy to not get homesick.
14. He loves sports. Especially Rugby.
15. The minute I walk in the door he always gives me a hug and a kiss. (Even if I need to use the bathroom.)
16. He doesn't like to sleep without me. And always has to be touching some part of me when he does sleep, arm, leg, foot etc.
17. He cuts his own hair.
18. He's always the first to say sorry.
19. He always knows how to cheer me up, and can always make me laugh.
20. He has great cultural backgrounds that make him a wonderful husband.
21. He is a mama's boy, even from so far away.
22. He doesn't like the smell of cleaning products.
23. He loves to play games, (phase 10, Uno, Skip-bo) all the ones we played at home.
24. He is Mr. Jokester, but doesn't like big crowds.
25. He LOVES sea food, to bad I don't like it, he doesn't get it very often.
26. He loves to sing karaoke and dance.

He is the most wonderful man. I am so grateful that I get to spend the rest of my life and beyond with him.

1 comment:

  1. I love this!! So many things we didn't know about John! Hope he had a great birthday. What a fantastic BIL we have ;)

    ReplyDelete