Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!!!!!

It's mothers day. I love mothers day even though I am not yet a mother. I have a great mother that has and still does amazing things for me. My mother took me in when I had no where else to go. She taught me right from wrong. She taught me how to count and to say my abc. She taught me how to read, and write the correct way. She taught me how to cook and clean. How to do my laundry. She taught me how to be a lady. I am so grateful for all that my mother has done for me. She has been a great example for me. Because of her I am who I am today. Mom I love you to much. I hope that you know it even though I don't always say it.

To all my wonderful sisters-in-law, all 6 of them, I hope you all have a great mothers day. Thanks for being great example of mothers. Always making sure your kids come first. Thanks for giving me the chance to be a aunt to all your kids. I look forward for the day that I get to be a mom and use all the things that I have learned from all of you!!!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment