Monday, December 6, 2010

December already???

Okay so I can't believe that it is December already. I know that I am horrible at updating my blog, I know that I am not the only one either. Things are good with us, just been busy with life. John is always doing homework (at least that's how I feel). I am always working (3 part time jobs will do that). But life is good. Since last I was on and blogged this is what has happened. I had a birthday turned 24... wow can't believe that either. John had a birthday, he's 25. I have 3 part time jobs. I work at PCC still and I work for the local eye doctor still, I have picked up another part-time job working at a cellphone place here in Laie. I like that and I seem to be getting the majority of my hours there. The Laie, Hawaii temple has re-opened, and our beloved prophet came. That was such a treat to have him here. I love having the temple open and so close. I have done one session so far, and well I feel that for right now I am going to make it a weekly habit. OH something random that has gone on, I found out that I am allergic to a whole bunch of things, and that is what seems to be making my skin all crazy. I have to be careful of what I eat. It's still not great now, but it's getting there. I went and bought some Christmas lights for our little apartment, and we "made" a tree out of lights and wrapping paper. It's pretty creative and fun. The end of the semester is right around the corner and so is Christmas. I can't believe it. I will be working a lot it seems like, (which is a blessing we need it.) The two other girls that work at the eye doctor with me will be leaving for Christmas so I will be working over there mainly. When I go on my lunch break there I will be working over at the cell phone place, and then back to the eye doctor, and then after that it's over to pcc. So fun I love where I live and the people that I get to work with and associate with. I miss my family so much. I know that this time a year they are always so busy with activities for the holidays. I'll have to come up with a few of my very own.



haha.. I wrote this and never posted it.. guess better late than never.

No comments:

Post a Comment