Sunday, July 17, 2011

June... What??

So the month of May went so quick. I feel like I was sick the whole month. Lost of different things going on. First I John got a cold.. then I got the cold.. then we both got over it and then I got a bladder infection. Then John got the cold again.. and then I caught the cold again. Oh gosh it was not fun. Then we both got over our colds, and then I had tooth problems. I had an abscess and had to have a root canal. Honestly it has been a month long of illnesses. We are both currently healthy and that is a nice thing.

School has ended for John and so now it is officially summer break. Which means he is working more. He even wants to pick up a 3rd job.. I don't know why. We'll see what happens. Work for me has been good. Always something going on. I love working in the temple.

My niece got baptized yesterday. I am so proud of her. I can't believe that she is that old. But I know that she is making the correct choice. I know that she will be a great leader for her younger siblings and younger cousins. I wish that I could have been there. I missed everyone.

I hope all is going well. It has been raining a lot here still. Lots of thunder going on. It's been fun to listen to, as long as I don't get stuck walking in it. (which has happened a few times).

1 comment:

  1. Paige's baptism was awesome! Such a special moments... and kind of a crazy one being the mom ;) Now, we are all getting ready for Rissa to be baptized this weekend. Once one starts, they all follow closely behind.

    ReplyDelete